Use: **For interior use only**
BrandBold Brilliance Concrete EZ UltraWax is a water-based acrylic & wax co-polymer which forms a tough abrasion resistant clear non-yellowing top coat polish to protect existing sealers and finishes. This co-polymer offers a wonderful gloss and can be stripped with conventional wax polish removers. Its toughness protects the existing finish and acts as a sacrificial coating for the hard-sealed substrate. EZ UltraWax is scuff resistant while enhancing the gloss of the finish below. EZ UltraWax also increases slip resistance. EZ UltraWax is formulated as follows:
EZ UltraWax provides a high gloss showroom finish.
- Easy Application
- Breathable Water Repellent Finish
- Easy Recoat
- Low Odor
- Soap and Water Clean Up
- Residential areas
- Cafeterias & Commercial Kitchens
- Reception areas
- Grocery Stores
EZ UltraWax is a low-VOC, extremely user-friendly, waterborne acrylic polymer wax for protecting and maintaining sealed concrete and many other finished substrates. EZ UltraWax is a single component product that is designed to repel water, reduce scuffing and marring. EZ UltraWax allows substrate to breath, is low odor, and produces a deep rich shine.
EZ UltraWax is applied to properly prepared stained floors sealed. Typical applications include commercial kitchens, grocery stores, restaurants, showroom floors, walkways, and many other interior surfaces requiring additional protection. Excellent replacement product for high VOC solvent base water repellents and sealers with excellent wetting properties.
Finished Floor —
- All visible oil, grease, sludge, stain residue and any other contaminants shall be removed prior to any EZ UltraWax. Surface shall be cured, dry and free from any deleterious matter or grime. Use BrandBold Etch & Clean to remove heavy wax buildup, grease, oils and grime.
- Clean Up — Use mild soap and tap water for cleanup.
Spray — Use a professional type low pressure “Hudson” type sprayer and immediately follow along behind with a micro fiber pad or mop to create an even finished film massaging it onto the floor surface in somewhat of a figure eight, back and forth motion. Drying time is 20-30 minutes.
Environment — Apply between 50oF – 100oF and 5oF above dew point. Do not store in direct sunlight. Protect from freezing. Do not apply to wet or frosted surfaces.
- Safety — May be irritating to eyes and skin! Wear gloves and eye protection during application. Areas such as decks, sloped concrete, or other surfaces subjected to water may become slippery if coated with EZ UltraWax. If you must seal these surfaces, keep the sealer film buildup to a minimum.
- High Gloss
- U.V. Resistant
- Slip Resistant
500-700 SqFt/Gallon per coat.