ULTRA LOW VX SEALER (Solvent Based, Low VOC, Light Gloss)
Use: Interior/Exterior Sealer
BrandBold Brilliance Concrete ULTRA LOW VX SEALER is a tough, acrylic concrete sealer in a solvent base. It is designed to protect and beautify all types of concrete with a high-gloss durable clear coating. ULTRA LOW VX SEALER is non-yellowing to preserve the appearance of all types of decorative concrete.
- High Gloss
- U.V. Resistant
Net Coverage: 150-200 SqFt/Gallon. Two thin coats are recommended for best results.
- Commercial areas
- Doctor’s Offices
All visible oil, grease, sludge, and any other contaminants shall be removed prior to any abrasive surface preparation, acid etching and water washing. Surface shall be cured, dry and free from alkali stain and laitance. Blas-Trac is preferred for long term adhesion and non-slip surface. 2 coats are recommended.
Wash off any chalk, remove all visible grease, oil, dirt, or any other deleterious matter. Spot prime surfaces prior to full application coat. Warning! If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS. Wear a NIOSH approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. 2 coats are recommended.
- 2 coats are recommended.
- Brush —Use top quality bristle brush for best film properties.
- Roller — Lambswool or similar cover with phenolic core, 1⁄4 inch nap thickness.
- Spray — Commercial conventional air spray or airless spray equipment utilizing spray gun tip size between .013”- .015”. Adjust pressure for proper atomization.
- Environment — Apply between 50F – 100F and 5F above dew point.
- Safety — Surfaces subjected to water may become slippery if coated with Kemiko Stone Tone Sealer II. If you must seal these surfaces, keep the sealer film build-up to a minimum. In severe cases, a nonslip material such as fine glass beads, washed silica sand and other aggregates may be broadcast between coating applications.