- This is a Stain Sample Kit that includes all 14 of the BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain colors so you can easily find the color you are looking for!
- BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain which is available in 14 Brilliant Colors, is part of a 4 step concrete finishing process. Our Acid Stains create beautiful varied colors on almost any cured concrete. This Sample includes one 8 oz color of your choice.
- The motley and varied appearance of the finished product is what makes this process so appealing.
- It’s simple: Clean, Stain, Neutralize, and Seal!
- The BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Stain Steps ensure that anyone from a home improvement weekend warrior to the professionals have the same end result. It’s simple: Clean, Stain, Neutralize, and Seal! You must follow all product instructions and STEPS in the User Guides for the desirable outcome.
- Permanent Non-Yellowing Color, UV Resistant, Interior and Exterior Use, Low and Zero VOC Options, Please check your local state and municipal regulations for VOC Compliance information.
PREP: The most important step to a project is preparation of the surface. The concrete should be at least four weeks old, free from all debris, and clean. Dusty concrete surfaces are not suitable for coating application. DO NOT USE MURIATIC ACID TO CLEAN as you will destroy the important minerals necessary to produce the color range selected. Strip and remove all previous sealers, paints, adhesives, and coatings. For oil spots use BrandBold Brilliance Concrete DEGREASER NEUTRALIZER and rinse well. Use BrandBold Brilliance Concrete ETCH & CLEAN to prepare concrete for acid staining. Rinse well. Concrete must be porous enough to accept water. Dense concrete surfaces may require mechanical preparation to accept acid stain. All repairs should be completed prior to starting the application of stain; coatings of any kind must be removed prior to staining. Mask for overspray with masking tape and water resistant construction paper. Apply duct tape over masking tape to prevent bleeding.
APPLICATION: Acid resistant drip-less pump-up sprayer with conical tip. If masking: masking tape and wax-backed construction paper, synthetic-bristle brush, clean water for dilution and cleaning equipment. BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Pre-Treatment ETCH & CLEAN. BrandBold Brilliance Concrete DEGREASER NEUTRALIZER. Exterior Sealer: BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Ultra Seal 5000 (Solvent Based, Best Results), BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Ultra Low VX (VOC Compliant States), BrandBold Brilliance Concrete HydroSeal. Use same quantity as stain when purchasing sealer. Interior Sealer: BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Ultra Wax. Use same quantity as stain when purchasing sealer. Eye protection, rubber gloves, and respirator.
Coverage APPROX: 2-4 SqFt. Sample Area.
Please contact us for Custom Options & Packages.
STEP 2 - BrandBold Brilliance Concrete Acid Stain Technical Data Sheet